Bad breath (also known as halitosis or malodor) can be embarrassing and tough on those around you. Some people don’t realize their breath could peel paint because people are afraid to tell them. Even bad breath can ruin relationships, too.
Bad Breath in Your Mouth
Bad breath is often caused by a buildup of bacteria in your mouth that causes inflammation and gives off noxious odors or gases that smell like sulfur — or worse.
- Cavities or gum disease can lead to bad breath, as can tonsils that have trapped food particles; cracked fillings, and less-than-clean dentures.
- They include diabetes, liver disease, respiratory tract infections, and chronic bronchitis.
- You’ll want to see your doctor to rule out things like acid reflux, postnasal drip, and other causes of chronic dry mouth.
Treating the Bad Smell
The determination specifies the mouth source of smelling elimination and must be treated before the result of halitosis diognosis.At our clinic, special equipments are used in order to determine the level of your halitosis. The treatment about bad smelling causing by mouth will be prepared individually and consist of generally abolishing the preoccupation of nutrition inside the mouth, cleaning out the infections and decays teeth and by reducing the number of bacteria placed into the mouth with the oral care methods. In one sense, these treatments have been realised at our clinic and on the other hand we can procure to abolish the halitosis completely by oral care applications and educations.
- Paradontales disease and infection and mucosal disease, mouth cancer
- Oropharyngées Anomalies (cleft palate, insufficient vélopharyngée)
- The problems with denture and implants, the decay teeth, difltafl are gingival and teeth diseases
- Postnazalak>>nt or the situations which cause
- -The conditions which cause (stress, medicines, Sjögren Syndrome, avitaminose (vitamin deficiency) are diyabetesmellitus, menopause)
- An accumulation of debris into the tongue
- Nasal obstruction and patient’s nasals (polyps, septalperforation adenoids removed)
- Amygdale Disease > (Chronic tonsillitis, tonsiltafl and>)
- Respiratory diseases>Klar> (Chronic Pulmonary Infections>, tuberculosis, cancer, bronchiectasis, apse of the lung)
- Respiratory routes>>ndayabanc objects
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (oesophageal diverticulum,esophagitisstenosis are achalasias,foreign object esophageals,hiatal of GRO,oesophagus and gastric cancer, stomach-duodenal ulcer,Hp gastritis, liver cirrhosis,pylorostenosis,gastritis,hypocinesia,basic malabsorption syndrome>,GIS bleeding>,parasites, food poisoning)
- Chronic renal failure, autoimmune diseases
- Haematological diseases
- Psychological Reasons
- Nasty hygiene buccal
- Some of the food consumed, protein-rich foods, onion, garlic, odoriferous food as radish, some spices, coffee, alcoholism), chronic tabagism
Necessary for Oral Care Continue
It is not enough to use just teeth brush for dental and oral care. Halitosis and form the thread for flush away bacteria and the other disadvantages, bridge must be used six string scrapers tongue. If it is necessary, use a antibacterial rinsing can be used.